Senior Java Developer
- Join an established consulting firm
- Opportunity to work on IT projects in the banking industry
- Work alongside top-notch professionals in the field
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications. You will follow defined standards and ensure high-quality solutions are developed.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implementing solutions using TDD
- Performing non-functional testing as well as reviewing design and code for other team members
- Preparing documentation for design and implementation
- Enabling and supporting functional and user acceptance testing
- Supporting applications in production, analysing and resolving issues as they arise
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Java/J2EE development, with strong understanding of corporate banking and cash management domain.
- You have strong expertise in solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning.
- You are proficient in Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts, Java script, JQuery.
- You have experience in relational databases – Oracle and NoSQL DB – Cassandra, HBASE.
- You have experience in Build tool – Maven/Ant, UML, JMS/WebSphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins.
- You have experience in Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC.
- You have experience in application server – Jboss/Websphere/Weblogic.
- You have strong awareness of various software development procedures.
- You have the ability to follow defined procedures.
- You possess strong team spirit and enjoy explaining and sharing knowledge.
- You show high level of commitment and proactivity.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd