Senior Java Developer (5+ headcounts) | MNC Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The candidate will work to implement a new solution for the cash management system of the bank, working in a team with BA, PM, tech Lead, and co-developers.
- Study, evaluate, understand and provide feedback on functional specifications.
- Develop solutions following defined standards and high quality
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implement solutions using Test Driven Development
- Perform non-functional testing
- Perform deployment & maintenance of vendor applications
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts, Java script, JQuery, Hazelcast cache
- Relational databases - Oracle / ExaCC
- No SQL DB - Cassandra, HBASE
- Build tool - Maven/Ant, UML, JMS/WebSphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins,
- Source management -GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC, Nexus.
- Application server - JBoss AS/WebSphere/WebLogic
- Good to have: Knowledge of Apache Kafka, ELK stack
Understanding of corporate banking and cash management domain, production support knowledge
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449