Senior IT Training Specialist (Industrial Automation, Industry 4.0, ACTA)
Our Client is a Technology Institution in Singapore who is setting up a new Centre for Digitalisation, Technologies and Innovation.
On their behalf, we are sourcing for a Senior IT Specialist (Training) to spearhead the comprehensive development of IT-related training programme for the industry with the primary job scopes of preparation of all training materials to the delivery of training courses.
Training curriculum will be related to Industry 4.0, digital twin, big data, AI, cybersecurity, cloud and digital transformation in the manufacturing sectors.
Suitable candidate is preferred to be from the Manufacturing Automation industry
- Mapping out detailed curriculum matrix for IT-related courses
- Identify areas of enhancement for training courses towards Industry 4.0
- Prepare course material & training equipment and troubleshoot faulty parts accordingly
- Implement course upgrade activities in terms of training content, exercise and technical works
- Conduct training courses and assist in course promotion activities
- Upkeep and maintain training equipment
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics
- At least 4 years of industrial working experience in Automation/Manufacturing
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certification
- MUST HAVE: Experience in preparing training materials
- Willingness to travel whenever needed
- Singaporeans ONLY
**NOTE: Due to the current COVID19 situation in Singapore, we regret that we WILL NOT be able to conside job applications from overseas.
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD