Senior IT Support (Jurong)
- Develops, coordinates, guides and maintains IT systems strategic and operational
- Provides guidance on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of the organization’s information systems
- IT infrastructure support & maintenance with vendors
- Develops and maintains enterprise IT policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security, and privacy of information.
- Develops and maintains an enterprise-wide business recovery plan to ensure timely and effective restoration of IT services in the event of a disaster.
- Provide full IT support to end- users
- Experience in IT infrastructure (Windows 2012, Exchange 2010, 2013, Hyper-V, EMC & IBM Storage, IBM Blade and Rack Mount Server, Cisco & HP Networking, Fortigate, Firewall, Barracuda Load Balancer, Cloud).
- Knowledge of HTML, ASP.NET, C++
- A team player with good communication skills and able to work independently.
- Experience in an IT support function.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: PHAM PHAN KIM CHI
EA Personnel Reg No: R2091667
JobStudio Pte Ltd