Senior IT Manager / Up to 12k / 6 days / East
The client is a local supermarket chain that has expanded rapidly ever since their establishment in the early 1990s. Successful applicants will assist the company in overseeing and managing their IT infrastructure and assets. Successful applicants can seek a meaningful and rewarding career filled with challenges such as devising strategies to help the company improve their performances with their IT systems.
- Assist the company in evolving its work processes with devised IT strategies.
- Manage existing systems and develop new projects.
- Refine existing IT infrastructure to remove redundancies in usage.
- Work closely with staff to assess the needs of users within the context of their business environment.
- Prepare reports to update superiors on the health of the IT infrastructure and determine if improvements or changes need to be made.
- Supervise and develop the IT team to achieve desired work outcomes and deliverables.
- Conduct regular system audits.
- Manage and report on allocation of IT budget.
- Develop, implement, or change existing IT policies and guidelines for best practices.
- Minimum 5 years in a relevant field
- At least a diploma in IT or equivalent
- Interest in working with an IT infrastructure for supermarket chains
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team.