Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst
The Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst shall report to the HOD of IT, working with a team of system engineer to provide in-house IT support and maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the followings:
- Support Operations - Leading a team of IT engineers to ensure smooth delivery of IT operations including managing 3rd party vendors.
- Infrastructure - Assume ownership to ensure setup, maintenance, administration and support in accordance to the established policies, procedures and processes which include capacity management for renewal and upgrading to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Compliance - Enforcement of IT policies, procedures and processes including data security and necessary audit with provision of mitigation and updating of programs and software for currency and relevance.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field with 2 years of mentoring or leading a team.
- MCSA/MCSE/CCNA is good to have.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task and perform well under a tight schedule
- Good team player and yet able to work independently when required.
Tele-centre Services Pte Ltd