Senior IT Exe (Taisheng,Retail,Navision & ERP, Perm/$4800-$5500)
- The role of the IT Project Manager (Senior IT Exe) assigned to key IT projects is to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- As the project manager will be to track status of deliverables and milestones; manage the project risk and issue; monitoring the status of project activities to ensure success delivery of the project in meeting the timeline, budget and quality.
- Project manage activities including requirements, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projectsare delivered according to scope, budget and timeline
- Manage the cross-tracks level risks and issues register
- Coordination for issue resolution and/or escalation whenever required
- Manage the vendor, where required, to deliver the IT solution as per the scope of work
- Min Education - Diploma/Degree in IT
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the integration and implementation of the NAVISION and ERP applications and systems
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate the information quickly, and able to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
- Able to independently plan project schedule, time management, and project coordination
Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa@kschr. com (remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Job Type: Full-time
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd