Senior IT Consultant at Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 11-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage and take responsibility of the regional enterprise architecture integration solution
- Manage overall integration solutions, new proposals and identify areas of opportunity to improve or expand the services
- Manage management expectations, plan and implement strategy to expand the services. Take leadership and prepare plan for projects with innovative ideas and ensure success of the project
- Identify areas of concerns, issues and implement strategic solutions to further improve IT operation
- Review and approve the architecture for the system integration and closely work with other teams to ensure successful implementation of integration project
- Provide leadership in mitigating the issues / concerns and guide the team to continuously improve in support and project implementation
- Periodic health check of systems and propose upgrade or new hardware setup as preventive action to mitigate the risk from IT infrastructure perspective
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years of IT experience in the integration solution. Strong experience in any of the integration product
- Experience in EDI formats like IDOC, EDIFACT, flat file and XML in Developer/Designer for conversion to compliant formatted files
- Proactive problem solver with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with immediate client, supervisor and peers, as well as, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Should have experience working with an application development life-cycle methodology as well as participating in joint application design sessions and performing user requirements definitions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to gain clients confidence and maintain a professional relationship with clients, peers and management.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in defining end-to-end integration architecture.
- Able to train, coach, mentor, and assist others in a team effort.
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.