Senior IT Business Analyst (.NET)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 8-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Permanent role
- Working location: TBC
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc
- Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification.
- Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/Be:
- At least 4 years IT related experience
- .NET experience is a must
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Degree Holder
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
- Proficient in written and spoken English
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)