Senior IT Business Analyst (MNC, Regional, Pharmaceutical, Immediate)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Serve as the End User expert and provide internal services to business functions across the Region.
- Offer recommendations and guidance on how to construct complex solutions.
- Engage with business- and client-facing to understand business needs, document requirements, and provide value using collaboration tools functionality and help find ways to improve and provide value using the Collaboration Service platforms.
- Partner with client groups to identify potential ways to automate and improve their current business processes using our services.
- Document key business use cases within the region in support of the collaboration technology suites.
- Recognize business patterns used for collaboration and translate the patterns into standardized solutions using collaboration technologies that meet governance and best practices and position the business to be able to support solutions.
- Balance finding solutions with maintaining client’s ability to understand and support going forward.
- Participate in training programs designed to educate end users about basic and specialized collaboration applications.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 8 years of IT Business Analysis experience
- Strong organizational, facilitation, work planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work independently
- Aptitude to learn new technologies, and be able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Ability to see the big picture and focus on specific areas to provide a creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
- Capacity to use initiative for proactively engaging clients to help them scope their needs and define solution
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships with several client groups simultaneously
- Propensity to quickly adapt to changes in client needs and reformulate plans accordingly
- Hands-on with technical solutioning and execution within Office 365
- Experience with web development and software development processes, including formalized requirements gathering, functional testing, and technical documentation
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd