Senior IT Business Analyst
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Collaborate with stakeholders or Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand ideas, vision, opportunities, concerns and the environment that they operate in to define detailed requirements.
- Gather, organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources to propose and develop both business and technical requirements.
- Analyze and reverse engineer existing systems to describe in the requirement specifications that can be understood and implemented by the team.
- Recommend data migration approach and cutover plan to migrate data and client information.
- Analyze integration needs with in-house and/or third-party system.
- Work closely with Solution Architect to implement business rules, process and workflow.
- Capture requirement specification documents namely Business Requirement Document (BRD), System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and FDD (Functional Design Document).
- Prepare UI/UX Wireframes or Mockups in alignment with Corporate Branding Style Guide, using tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch or Invision and present to groups of SMEs and Senior Management.
- Assist Project Manager on project scope, requirement processes, prioritization, planning and estimation.
- Work with Testers to verify that all system requirements are fulfilled by the implementation in a traceability manner.
- Lead a small group of BAs to work in different projects.
- Review artefacts prepared by junior BAs.
- Conduct BA Interview, provide training and coaching to others.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business information system, management information system or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in business analysis.
- Prior experience in a BA Lead of 3 - 10 BA members by defining requirement governance and working models for BAs.
- Familiar with multi-tenancy system designs including concurrencies, workflows and common security role design (Role-based, field-based, record-based or project-based).
- Hands-on experience with data migration and system integration at the enterprise scale.
- Good skillset in SQL.
- Comprehend software development lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile).
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547