Senior IT Analyst (MM/WM)
ASM is a leading supplier of semiconductor equipment, materials, and process solutions for wafer processing. Our customers include the world’s top semiconductor device manufacturers. Driven by the need to innovate, our goal is to expand our portfolio of groundbreaking technologies and products to make semiconductor devices smaller, faster, and more powerful.
In ASM, we can do what others thought impossible. We’re not like most. We don’t just overcome obstacles – we don’t see them. Instead, we see the potential in every person, and every situation. We don’t wait for opportunity to appear – we create it. Meet ASM. A company that has been searching for people just like you.
- Providing technical leadership in SAP modules and related change/ enhancement requests, in managing and review the applications design, development & testing.
- Functional (Technical) and business knowledge sharing and leading the internal team by example. Ensure the team works according to agreed ASM procedures and process
- Investigate, scrutinize and recommend solutions to improve business processes, procedures and structures.
- Manage Service Request and Incidents for assigned area, Problem Management if applicable
- Manage the Change/enhancement requests, provide accurate resourcing estimates, working closely with IT Business Partners to improve our existing system designs, and implement robust maintainable IT application solutions
- Participant and project manager / IT Lead for projects.
- Hands-on configuration and gathering of business requirements.
- Create detailed functional and technical analysis & designs, perform unit testing and SIT, conduct UAT, regression test and release to production system.
- Review and authorize SAP transport requests
- Keep IT Business Partner and Process owners informed of progress on new and enhancement requests.
- Ensure that standards are adhered to for documentation, development, source control, testing methodology, and internal procedures
- Strong process and functional knowledge in MM, with strong integration with SD, PP, QM and FICO areas. Knowledge of WM and Ariba would be a bonus.
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP ERP module is essentials
- Min. 10 years' experience in solution implementation, with at least 3 end-to-end project cycles involvement in a functional team lead position.
- Process oriented thinking
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, ownership and personal drive to solve problems. Team player and able to guide and influence to achieve end goals
- Demonstrable experience of managing 3rd party support contracts and relationships
- Project management experience and able to structure and scope a project and to manage a project through to completion.
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time be operationally hands-on when the circumstances desire
Key Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Results Driven: Ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Inherent ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
- Planning and Organizing: Effective at planning and managing own workload and ability to split time between reactive tasks and planned project work
- Analytical: Must be analytical and detail oriented yet, able to conceptualize end-state solutions
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Ability to work through issue when clear instructions are not provided.
- Communications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Customer Focus (internal): Able to anticipate and understand customer expectations, and ensure that customer requirements are met and expectations appropriately managed. Able to build solid relationships with team members and internal customers.
- Building Coalitions: Ability to build coalitions internally and with service and technology partners to achieve common goals.
- Building Relationships: Able to develop effective relationships with IT staff and external vendors
- Multi-task: Must be able to manage and support multiple projects simultaneously
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating, and delivering on our vision – a shared vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.
Be part of our exciting future and join our team today!
You will get to work in a very dynamic, high tech and international company that has an open culture and a flat organizational structure. You will experience cross-functional responsibility within different departments and we will appeal to your need to drive innovation, leave your own mark and deliver excellence. At ASM, brilliance pays off. You work hard, and we return the favor.
ASM Front-End Manufacturing Singapore Pte Ltd