Senior IT Account Manager (Up to $4.5k/Central/5 days)
Basic salary up to $4500
5-day work week (Mon to Fri: 9am-6pm)
Location: Central (Redhill)
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Senior Account Managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prospect, identify and establish new customers.
- Plan and execute sales strategies to achieve the sales quota.
- Work with cross-functional teams involving Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Consultants to develop integrated IT solutions for both existing and new clients.
- Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure.
- Engage and develop a strong network with decision-makers/key influencers within the customer community and vendor community.
- Develop long term and trustworthy and collaborative relationships across all levels within the customers’ environment.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by Reporting Manager or Management
- Diploma/Degree in IT/Engineer or Business Administration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Energized by customer interaction
- Ability to build relationship with clients and coworkers
- Positive problem-solving skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to change.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Sales background preferred.
- Creative, energetic and positive
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
Job ID: 8R63XV
People Profilers Pte Ltd