Senior iOS Developer (Chinese Speaking)
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Senior iOS Developer (Chinese Speaking)
Job Title: Senior iOS Developer
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 1 Year Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
Motivated and Talented Senior iOS Developer to help build mobile apps that integrate with services platform. The iOS Developer is responsible for application architecture, development and innovation of new feature development to support consumer mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in iOS design and development, with one or more apps in the Apple app store.
- Assist the lead developer in the development team (2-3 developers) in a project squad working with a product owner and UX/UI designer.
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- Decide which technologies are going to be used and define the overall architecture.
- Deliver new features, execute on the roadmap and plan for the future
- Write clean, composed, and maintainable code as you develop word-class products for clients.
- Write automated tests to build and maintain the product we build for clients.
- Do code reviews with members.
- Learn new technologies, languages, and techniques so that can adapt to the evolving needs of the clients.
- Manage the iOS app and documentation
- Collaborate with other team members to define the internal processes and initiatives to help the company accomplish its mission.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, or related field
- 5+ years of professional iOS development experience. Experience in both Objective-C and Swift is ideal.
- Strong software development principles which includes scalable software and architectural design patterns
- Experience executing on complex features leveraging the power of native iOS SDKs
- Strong knowledge of iOS along with competency using standard libraries
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams – Program Managers, Product, Sales, QA, etc.
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git
- Language conditions: English/Chinese
- Locals preferred (SPRs are welcome to apply).
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd