Senior Internal Auditor, Banking (Teamlead)
- Perform Internal Audit function through analysis and assessment of risks of the business units (Front, Middle and Back office)
- Conduct reviews within the stipulated timeframe and completing annual audit assignments accordingly
- Discuss issues with auditees and provide value-added solutions, monitor implementation process
- Preparation of reports
- Maintenance and assessment of the Branch’s internal control, risk management and governance process
- Assist in conducting annual audit risk assessments and periodic reporting to management and/or Head Office.
- At least 10 years of Internal Audit experience, with minimum 5 years in-house audit experience in a Bank
- University degree and other qualification such as Master degree, CA/CPA, CIA, CFSA, or CISA is an added advantage
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd