Senior Interior Designer for Commercial Project
- Able to do Space Planning, Design Conceptualization, Materials and Colour Scheme Specifications to clients
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with complete documentation of interior design, including construction details
- High levels of creativity, imagination, excellent design and vision.
- Degree or bachelor in Interior Design is a must.
- Professional or academic experience developing interior design concepts, from initial inspiration through documentation;
- Must able to work independently
- Minimum five years of experience in commercial interior design;
- English speaking
- Knowledge of Interior Design Software – AutoCAD, Google Sketch-up & 3d Studio Max is a must.
- Possess portfolio of Commercial spaces related design works
Why join us:
If you meet our minimum qualifications and identify with our Core Values, please submit a cover letter, resume, and a minimum of three sample projects (PDF or URL portfolio accepted).
Sample projects should include a description of your involvement in the conceptualization, development; and documentation of the solution. Preferably, provide at least one example each of space planning, material selection and a completed interior design solution.
Please send resumes and portfolios to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Greeen Pte Ltd