Senior / Inspection Technician (Measurement -CMM/Smartscope/GD&T)
- Performs inspection on physical, mechanical and/or electrical properties of received parts of subassemblies according to the defined criteria and collection plan.
- Accurately updates and documents the results of the inspections and testing.
- Manages and maintains all controlled documents and inspection records.
- Monitors the MRB area and processes rejected material, utilizing the Oracle Quality Module, in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs first article inspection with coordinated measurement machine programming.
- Develops and conducts training as required.
- Coordinates efforts with other work groups in understanding inspection methods/issues.
- Assists in the construction and/or revision inspection procedures, work instructions and checklists.
- Takes initiative to identify and resolve root causes of problems relating to inspection procedures, disposition of defective material or problems with parts received.
- Monitors and coordinates calibration of all measuring equipment, fixtures and critical operation equipment and instrumentation.
- Assists in control of documents and records; conduct periodical document process audits.
- Assists in other tasks as assigned by the superior.
- NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Related Engineering with around 3-5 years of work experience in inspection environment.
- Able to read & understand engineering drawings and knowledge on Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T).
- Proficient in regular dimensional measuring instruments and able to use Co-ordinated Measuring Machine (CMM) & Smartscope.
- Demonstrate knowledge in material certification, sampling plan, non-conformance handling process.
- Possess good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- This is a permanent 2nd Shift position working from mid-day (After 12pm) till late late hours (Before/by12am)
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17995
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD