Senior Infrastructure Manager
- Build and implement a strategy to adopt industry best practices with test environments;
- Deliver and maintain a governance Plan for test environment and test data usage;
- Assess environment requirements by: No of environments, size, date required, automation capability, ability to reset to a known state;
- Influence capital plan to fill gaps in Test Environments gaps;
- Document current processes, business requirements and deploy improvements;
- Develop and deploy metrics to measure quality of service and adherence to SLAs
- Maintain skills to provide appropriate support for third and fourth level support, skilled and available to provide operational support and perform remedial activities and to provide stable test environments
- Promote and champion the introduction of innovative approaches, methods and technologies within Test Environments
- Continual improvement by reviewing testing metrics and outcomes and incorporate feedback provided in testing procedures
- Develop and grow a high performance culture
- Honest regular feedback and development plans with the team
- Performance of team
- Reduction in test environment related defects provisioned by the Test Data and Environments team
- Reduction in test data related defects provisioned by the Test Data and Environments team
- An IT or related tertiary qualification and 10+ years Test Environments
- Management experience, preferably in Telecommunications
- Has strong IT Experience and 10+ years’ experience in setting up and scaling Test Environment Management Services (TEMS) across the firm as a horizontal.
- Understands complex Environment set up and architecture (Linux, Unix based systems and different infrastructure tools used to deliver the services)
- Application of Testing Techniques across multiple delivery methodologies (for example waterfall, vs. agile, vs. RAD)
- Experience in managing complex organization of internal and external resources to deliver software
- Expertise in all elements of the Test Life Cycle i.e. planning, specification, execution, recording, completion and defect management
- Demonstrated technical competency test data and test environment management
- Consultative nature when dealing with peers
- Excellent risk analysis skills
- Have good knowledge on the data compliance like PCI, etc.
- Major contract negotiations skills with vendors
- Test Infrastructure Expertise
- Strong organizational, writing, and interpersonal communications.
- Capable of explaining to non-technical managers the implications of various technology-related initiatives/options.
- Experience working in a matrix environment with input from multiple avenues, would be highly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and experience reporting to management and delivery teams
- Must have strong time management skills and be comfortable taking additional responsibilities
- Take responsibility for own development path and identification of skills required to develop within their role
- Inspirational leadership qualities that drive change and a culture of continuous improvement
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)