Senior Infrastructure Engineers
- Participate in ongoing technology evaluations and keep up with technology trends and industry standards.
- Operate as a technical expert (subject matter expert) on infrastructure projects pertaining to Linux, VMware, Windows and Storage
- Perform infrastructure design and implementations, performance analysis and optimization, systems monitoring and problem resolution, upgrade planning and execution, and process creation and documentation.
- Suggest improvements based on technology, best practices, or changing requirements.
- Provide regular updates to management on advantages and potential opportunities for new technologies and automation.
- Establish close working relationships with Technical Operations and Project Management.
- Assist Technical Operations with testing & implementation of new technologies and/or services including methods, policies and procedures for installation, management, monitoring and support.
- Work with and manage outside consulting technical subject matter experts as needed.
- Help to resolve complex IT issues in a Tier 1 & 2 capacity.
- Train/Mentor junior staff members as appropriate.
Linux experience with specific expertise with Linux file systems, command-line environments, operating system processes, services, clustering, storage, encryption, software installation, user and group maintenance, security, scripting, and active directory binding
- VMware experience
- Windows experience
- Enterprise storage experience
- Firewall and Networking experience
- Experience automating complex system functions
- Documentation experience
- Knowledge of open source tools
- B.S. or B.A. in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical role with extensive experience in design, installation and deployment in in an enterprise environment
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.