Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (DCIM)
Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Work Location: East/North, Singapore
Job Type: Permanent
About the Job
- Interact with customers on project requirements, prepare project timeline, budget and implementation plan. Coordinate project site study, consultant meeting, project progress meeting and regular project updates to stakeholders.
- Ensure project is well planned, effectively managed and delivered on time with high deliverable standards.
- Establishment of set practices to ensure integrity and quality of work rendered.
- Management of customers and users to attain good customer services and relationships.
- Effective allocation of available resources to achieve business objectives with cost efficiency.
- Source and manage third party vendors to support the operation and delivery of the project.
- Understanding and keeping up to date with industry news and technologies – specifically DCIM, Internet streaming and digital media industries.
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation of DCIM/Media services and corporate needs.
- Manage pre-sales activities including but not restraint to RFI, RFQ, RFP, technical clarification, etc
- Provide installation, configuration, implementation, integration and commissioning of company product and services to internal and external customers
- Ensure company DCIM Systems are operating as designed to monitor the Data Center environment, resources capacity planning and monitoring, provide meaningful, timely alarms, notifications, and reports to end users
- Provide regular performance report and ad-hoc incident report to management and customer.
- Maintain proper process, standard operation procedures, compliance and integrity practice within the certification requirement and business engagement / daily operation.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Digital Media or other equivalent qualification.
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSA preferred
- Project management experience preferred.
- Basic certifications such as CCNA and ITIL v3 preferred
- Basic understanding of cloud / enterprise security best practices
- Knowledge of system infrastructure
- Must possess network troubleshooting skills and experience with management and configuration of networking devices (switches, routers, firewalls).
- Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd