Senior ICT Manager $9k ++ East
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 4-May-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist the company in evolving its work processes with devised IT strategies.
- Manage existing systems and develop new projects.
- Refine existing IT infrastructure to remove redundancies in usage.
- Work closely with staff to assess the needs of users within the context of their business environment.
- Prepare reports to update superiors on the health of the IT infrastructure and determine if improvements or changes need to be made.
- Supervise and develop the IT team to achieve desired work outcomes and deliverables.
- Conduct regular system audits.
- Manage and report on allocation of IT budget.
- Develop, implement, or change existing IT policies and guidelines for best practices.
- Minimum 5 years in a relevant field
- At least a diploma in IT or equivalent
- Interest in working with an IT infrastructure for supermarket chains
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team.
- Knowledge in ERP software for retail and supply