Senior Human Resources Executive
Delifrance| Date Posted: 21-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Manpower Planning & Recruitment
- Accountable for the creation of full functional/divisional resource plans ensuring we have sight of future resourcing activity and requirements across the function(s) and in line with budget.
- Work with hiring leads to develop and implement effective strategies to address current and future recruitment needs, including social media strategies.
- Fully responsible for coordination and administration of the talent acquisition process, participates in the interviewing and selection process. Creates and maintains a talent pipeline for regular searches.
- Ensure company standards and applicable laws and regulations are adhered to in areas such as recruiting and selecting process.
- Responsible for headcount across operation cost and lead work force related planning and cost cutting efficiency projects that impact the Operations budget for the group.
- Ensures all employment activities including maintenance of personnel files, contracts and payroll are executed in full compliance with legal, social and tax aspects.
- Develop HR Management Information and dashboard, to share with HR team and business leaders as needed. Input all records pertaining to the employees into the HRIS.
- Responsible for 100% data integrity of all employee records.
- Keep abreast of all legal and statutory requirements and ensure compliance with local labour laws.
- Maintain statutory records and returns which are mandatory from a legal or tax perspective.
- Prepare regular reports, analysis and metrics for managers, the leadership team and HR team as needed.
- Maintain and analyse data from exit interviews, turnover statistics, absenteeism reports to identify trends, training needs and other HR issues.
- Promote and understanding of and adherence to the organisation’s culture, processes, programs and policies. Work across boundaries and cultures to ensure compliance in HR processes and procedures; review and take responsibility to improve service quality and processes.
- Identify and design high level development and resourcing solutions for business area, bringing in expert resource as appropriate. Measure outcomes and ensure needs identified within people strategy are met.
- Continuously coach the business leaders with a view to improve behaviors and capabilities in the organization.
- Co-accountable for the development, implementation and evaluation of people initiatives and ensures appropriate resourcing and delivery. This includes the delivery of all cyclical people activity for the function and support to the Internal Stakeholders to ensure compliance with Delifrance initiatives. For example: annual salary review, bonus, performance management and engagement activities.
- Promote a high performance culture and ensure talent is identified and developed to contribute to our competitive edge.
- Collaborates with broader HR team to design, develop and deliver projects as agreed in the annual HR strategy. Assists with implementation of HR projects, programs and policies at local level with group. This provides excellent opportunity for development and exposure to senior colleagues, as well as build relationship with peers in the Operations.
- Continually review and improve organizational design within the business function(s) to ensure maximum effectiveness together with the highest standards of customer experience. Strong focus on workforce balance (internal vs external)
- Deliver transformational activity through a strong change management approach, ensuring the way that People change is delivered, is consistent with Delifrance and the different cultural principles.
- Support on People elements of business transformation, driving improvements in business performance through capability and keeps a continuous focus on organizational effectiveness solutions.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience handling Payroll and HR Generalist role
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work well in a team
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines