Senior Human Resource Executive
Reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager, the incumbent is required to perform the full spectrum of Human Resource (HR) functions.
The job functions include but not limited to : -
- Recruitment and Selection
- New staff on-boarding and Orientation
- Welfare and Benefits Administration
- Payroll Processing
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Manage staff grievances, counselling and disciplinary matters.
- Staff Attendance and Punctuality
- Any other HR matters / projects as and when assigned by the Company.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource / Business or its other equivalent
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of working experience in HR field
- Someone who has performed HR generalist role before which includes payroll computation / managing of staff grievances and disciplinary matters would be most ideal.
- Able to work independently
- Have good communication and writing skills
- Meticulous and possesses great initiative
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
Candidates who are more mature in HR working experience may be considered for Assistant Manager position.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Working hours : Monday to Friday : 8.30am to 6.00pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
PropNex Property Management Consultants Pte Ltd (PPMC)