Senior HR Officer
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client builds high quality, innovative facades to add to the beauty of city skylines. Over the past few decades, they have been delivering solutions of the highest calibre to their business partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing various aspects of HR Operations including but not limited to employee documentation, on-boarding, off-boarding, recruitment support, insurance, HR audits, application and renewal of work visas, employee benefits, claims administration and maintaining HR policies & procedures
- Supporting employee relations by providing guidelines and clarifications on policies and their applications.
- Working closely with finance and/or outsourced vendors to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll and other claims.
- Partnering with senior management to develop and implement an organisational development strategy promoting employee engagement.
- Developing and implementing programs that are aligned with the Company's talent priorities and compliant with statutory requirements and guidelines.
- Conducting regular talent reviews to ensure succession planning for key positions.
- Developing recruitment and internal mobility programs to ensure a strong pipeline of internal and external candidates roles across all levels.
- Ensuring talent processes are implemented, communicated, and integrated across the business.
- Analysing and translating workforce data into talent insights to aid in data-driven decision making on talent.
- Engaging various stakeholders to review and improve competency frameworks and assessment procedures.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a similar role and have strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd