Senior HR, Finance and Admin Executive
CNCData seeks a Senior HR, Finance and Admin Executive to manage the full spectrum of human resource management with emphasis on performance management, recruitment and manpower planning, compensation and benefits, talent management and succession planning, employee relations/industrial relations, etc together with administrative and basic finance duties. The successful candidate will get excellent carrier advancement to grow to regional role.
Human Resource Responsibilities:
- Prepare employment contracts, confirmation, transfer, promotion letters, conduct on-/off-boarding for employees as well as administer employee benefits, government claims, etc.
- Conducts employee communication sessions related to annual increment, benefits, etc.
- Consolidate monthly payroll instructions and perform payroll checks; support payroll audits and related reporting; responsible for payroll and tax reporting compliance.
- Support the development and implementation of HR policies, standard operating procedures, letter templates, form and tools, as well as manage HR content on the intranet (in-house server).
- Maintain an updated HR Knowledge database; a common repository for HR policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), letter templates, forms and tools to promote operational consistency.
- Responsible for hiring and on-boarding new staffs.
- Oversee the overall day-to-day HR operations and functions.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current laws and regulations related to Human Resources that directly impact the organization and its compliance requirements.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by senior management team to meet operational and other requirements.
Finance & Admin Responsibilities:
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Issue invoices and process payments.
- Prepare journal vouchers and data entries in Xero (cloud-based Accounting Software).
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Assist in general office management related tasks as assigned.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignment
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or HR with 5 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with prior working experience in book keeping is a must
- Preferably knows how to use Xero
- Good understanding of Singapore HR practices and employment laws, and preferably familiarity of regional countries
- Good writing skills is essential for the role.
- Effective communication and interpersonal relation skills; strong attention to detail in composing and proofing communications and reports.
- Good knowledge of payroll and tax-related compliance will be an advantage.
- Proactive; independent; meticulous and strong follow-up skills.
- Highly analytical and process-oriented; excellent at problem-solving.
- Team player and strong customer orientation.
- Ability to interact with all levels in a highly performance-driven, dynamic, diverse and multicultural environment.
Interested candidates who wish to apply are invited to submit a detailed resume in MS Word format with your most recent passport-size photograph, stating qualification and experience, present and expected salary, contact details to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All applications are treated in strict confidence
CNCDATA ASIA PTE. LTD.
67 Ubi Road 1, 10-11 Oxley BizHub, Singapore 408730 www.cncdata.com
CNCDATA ASIA PTE. LTD.