Senior HR Executive
Tele-centre Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2020
- Plan, develop and evaluate HR activities/operations: recruitment and retention strategies with appropriate compensation and benefits.
- Perform the full spectrum of HR including recruitment, payroll functions, grievances and disciplinary matters and the maintenance of HR Information System.
- Support and supervise job evaluation and grading programs.
- Work with various departments for monthly and quarterly forecasting and reporting.
- Responsible for reviewing the recruitment strategy and achieving the SLA for recruitment
- Assist in dealing with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when necessary
- Backup for payroll processing
- Assist with the continuous update and review of HR policies, procedures and guidelines and enforce organization values
- Ad hoc request from Head of HR
Tele-centre Services Pte Ltd