Senior HR Executive
Premier HR Services| Date Posted: 13-May-2020
EA Licence No: 14C7012|EA Personal Registration No: R1436391
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Location : Pioneer View
Monday - Friday : 0830 - 1730 hours
Salary : Up to $4000
- Manage and lead the HR team for both Singapore and Malaysia
- Ensure effective delivery of the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment and talent search, employment services, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefits, HR policies and procedures review, payroll, budgeting and HR integration.
- Recruitment - Conducting interviews, job offering, orientation, compensation and Benefit etc.
- Company's Policy - Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Compensation and Benefits - Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies and benefits for employees.
- Training and Development - Manage & coordinates training and development programs for employees.
- Performance Management - Implement and conduct periodic performance management exercise that includes appraisal, annual increment.
- Compliance - Review and ensure all activities pertaining to HR functions are compliant with relevant statutory regulations locally.
Premier HR Services