Senior HR Executive
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide full spectrum of operational HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, payroll and employee relations.
- Manage, oversee and verify employee’s benefits, overtime, allowances and other compensation as per MOM regulations.
- Must be resourceful to find talents for the company’s expansion plans to open branch office in the region.
- Must be creative to find ways to nurture existing employees and bring the best out of them through developmental programs.
- Must have the passion and drive in human resource and understand their job will contribute largely to the growing organization..
- High qualification is a must.
- Must be able to build rapport with employees easily.
- Proficient in English verbally and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598