Senior HR Executive (Education Sector/ Immediate)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Handle staff appointment, re-appointment, promotion, cessation eg.
- Assist in the manpower planning and projection for annual budget proposal and costing.
- Participate in policy and process reviews, employee engagement surveys, people development programs, change management plans, performance management and promotional exercises.
- Provide advice to employees and manage the activities pertaining to industrial relations, employee grievances, conduct and discipline.
- Administrative duties.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources/ Social Sciences/ Business or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
- Prior working experience in the Education/ Government Sector is advantageous.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd