Senior HR Executive ($4K, Hougang, Team Lead)
Industry : Nursing Home
5 days work week
Opportunity to Lead
- Partner and support other departments in manpower needs; work closely with Head of Departments to understand hiring requirements and source for suitable candidates. This includes drafting Job Descriptions to effectively communicate the requirements.
- Drive department operational excellence; ensure work processes are efficient and SOPs are updated. To harness IT for productivity.
- Lead and facilitate work team activities, provide assistance and support needed by team members and promote ownership and commitment among team members. Continually improve team effectiveness.
- Develop / review / maintain HR policies and procedures against organizational needs, and in compliance to legislative, ethical and regulatory standards
- Manage staff welfare, grievance and disciplinary matters
- Periodically review of staff benefits, compensation structure to ensure market relevance.
- Drive Workplace safety and manage workplace incidents within the Nursing Home, including Dormitory. Advocate workplace safety.
- Monthly reporting on analysis and reports to update Management on HR related issues.
- Ensure compliance with prevailing labour policies, employment laws and regulations for both foreign and local worker.
- Support all departments in identifying training needs of the employees and handle registration and funding applications (if applicable)
- Compile and submit reports and survey to various governing bodies such as MOM and AIC
- Involve in general HR duties, e.g. payroll, staff insurances, staff grievances, investigations etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in HR, with at least 1 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of HR Functions including talent management, learning & development, compensation & benefits, performance management
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore Employment Law, Foreign Manpower Act, CPF Act, Income Tax Act and Collective Agreement
- Experience in drafting / review / maintain HR policies and procedures is an advantage
- High reliability and integrity in handling confidential information
- Resourceful and possess an analytical mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with different level of staff
- Possess with good communication skill and written English
- Proactive in problem-solving and willing to take ownership
Job ID R9WRR6
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9726
Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448
People Profilers Pte Ltd