Senior HR Business Partner (Healthcare)
- Build relationship with stakeholders as a trusted HR consultant through providing value-added HR strategies and advice
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate a team to ensure effective, efficient and professional delivery of HR plans, programmes, processes and services
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management, manpower planning, recruitment and rewards strategies
- Work with Centre of Excellence and relevant key stakeholders in the delivery of key HR projects and initiatives
- Establish clear understanding of the recruitment needs for the various departments, and work closely with the Shared Services and hiring managers to hire the appropriate talent on a timely basis
- Provide advice to employees and managers and manage the activities pertaining to industrial relations, employee grievances, conduct and discipline
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized university
- At least 8 years in human resource function with minimum 3 years in a managerial capacity, with MNC experience
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Possess Exemplary Leadership, Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
- Attention to details, with good Follow-up and Organizational skills
- Excellent Communication, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and Labour Laws
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17762.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD