Senior HR Associate
Glittering Boost Digital is a digital entertainment company. We believe that delivering best in class entertainment through innovative products built upon careful UX research, finely crafted code and highly scalable infrastructure will change the way consumer see entertainment. We love everything digital akin to the movie “Ready Player One”, we believe that is what entertainment should be right now.
We’re looking for a Senior HR Associate to join GBD! Working from our Singapore Office, you will play a key role in building and shaping the entertainment of tomorrow.
What You Will Do
- Define the organization need, post job ads and manage the selection process
- Build relationship and headhunt talents to build a pool of candidates for future expansion
- Partner closely with the team leads and managers to understand recruitment needs
- Establish effective talent pipelines, and execute on sourcing through the use of networks and alternative search channels
- Generate talent acquisition data and analytical report, sharing knowledge of markets with the hiring manager
- Develop the employer brand and penetration
- Perform administrative tasks, responsible for HR general operations, staff engagement, training & development
- Formulate and implement HR initiatives and projects as and when directed by the management
- Maintain SOP on recruitment and people management in general
- Maintain, update and ensure accuracy of all HR records, systems, user guides and internal policies
- Manage the complete onboarding and offboarding process for all Singapore employees including the administrative work.
- Ensure completion of performance and salary reviews
- Own and enforce all people related local standards (annual leave, bonus structure, insurances, etc.)
- Work closely with Finance team to ensure the accurate and timely submission of payroll and CPF
- Assist in all round office administration including but not limited to coordinate and organize company events, procurement of office equipment and supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, stationery and pantry’s supplies etc.
What We Are Looking For
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration or HR management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR ideally gained from a start-up or similar organization
- Strong knowledge of local (Singapore) labour regulations, HR operations and local recruitment specifics
- Expertise in advanced talent search techniques, experience with market research and talent mapping
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills especially in mandarin due to work relationship with counterparts in Taiwan
GLITTERING BOOST DIGITAL PTE. LTD.