Senior HR Analyst (Logistics/MNC/$5K) - 1 year renewable
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Optimizing and implementing (new) data processes and systems.
- Maintain HR data tools, reporting, and dashboards.
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports.
- Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources.
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities.
- Handles Employees grievances
- Consults and conduct weekly meeting with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Business with major in HRM or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of direct experience in HR or related field.
- Good working experience in using VBA, PowerBI/Tableau, Excel Macro
- Good knowledge in Employment Laws in Singapore
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889