Senior HR & Admin Executive
- Handle full spectrum of human resource duties, payroll, recruitment, performance management, insurance, training & development.
- Onboarding and Offboarding of employees
- In charge of payroll preparation, permit application, and Government survey.
- Generates HR report, statistics analysis, prepares letter of appointment, confirmation letter, and other HR related documents.
- Submission of CPF, SDF, and income tax (IR8A &IR21).
- Work pass application
- Manage employee disciplinary, misconduct and grievance handling.
- Responsible for employees benefits such as leave record management, medical insurance and staff welfare.
- To work alongside with department head, hiring managers for recruitment.
- Support sales team during tender for HR & Admin related matters.
- Submit for maternity, paternity, childcare leave claim
- Submit waiver of levy for S pass and work permit
- Organize annual dinner, Christmas party, corporate social responsibility
- To handle confidential administrative matter
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource / Business
- Min 5 years’ experience with compensation and benefits
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, with strong sense of responsibility;
- Fluent in English
Interested parties please send full resume stating expected salary & availability to email:
For more information about us, please visit the corporate website at www.newtechapac.com
All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only. Response will only be given to short-listed candidate
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd