Senior Guest Service Executive (Village Hotel Katong)
Far East Hospitality | Date Posted: 1-Feb-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager and provides courteous services to guests and reponds efficiently and tactfully to guests' complaints, requests and enquiries
- Provide courteous and efficient service, and if possible, to comply with each and every guest request
- Handle cashiering functions and adhere to the Front Office Standard Policies and Procedures
- Maintain good guest relations with in-house guests at all times
- Handle guest feedbacks promptly according to established procedures and report to supervisor for further follow-up when necessary. Glitch reports are to be written when necessary.
- Ensure guest room security, emergency and fire procedures; encourage the use of Sage Deposit Boxes (El-Safe) and adhere to policies and procedures for their use
- Be familiar with hotel facilities and functions as well as major city attractions and events; provide guests with accurate information as requested.
- ensure a professional and courteous working relationship and maintain an effective flow of communication with all hotel personnel.
- Minimum O-level
- Able to perform rotating shifts
- Positive attitude with outgoing personality an good public relations skills
- Previous experience in hospitality and knowledge of Opera is advantageous
Far East Hospitality