Senior Graphic Designer (Event)
- Create captivating visuals, proposal and event identity
- Perform design research and present ideas through visuals
- Develop and execute ideas from concept stage to final artwork for production
- Strive to achieve team’s deliverables and KPIs with team members
1. Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or similar discipline
2. Highly proficient in graphic/creative design programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and fluency in Microsoft office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
3. A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, problem solving and technical mastery:
- Good eye for beauty from craft to execution
- Strong in creative storytelling
- Good collaboration skills
- Fast learner with can-do attitude
4. A case study that demonstrates your understanding of the design process is essential.
5. Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with at least 3 years industry experience.
6. Good communication and presentation skills
7. Ability to manage timelines and various projects
NOTE: Interested candidates who possess the relevant qualifications & experience are welcome to apply with detailed resume. Do include the following info in your resume:
- Your past work/portfolio
- Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
- Last drawn/current salary
- Expected salary
We welcome talented individual on board to take up the challenge to find yourself a rewarding future!
Modellscape (S) Pte Ltd