Senior Global Master Data Analyst (SAP / MNC)
- To have a centralized function for creating, controlling and harmonize master data.
- To ensure all master data is synchronized across all systems to ensure that there is no duplication of master data.
- To develop new insights into solutions that result in organization improvement such as optimized usage of master data within our processes and optimize workflow of departments
- Responsible for day–to-day Global data maintenance (Material master (mainly), Customer, Vendor masters) requests from the business users.
- Create/ Change/ Extend/ Delete material master (Global).
- Create/ Change/ Extend/ Delete customer master (Regional).
- Create/ Change/ Extend/ Delete vendor master (Regional).
- Mass maintenance of data (ERP client 300, ERP client 500 / MDS, ARP client 300).
- Monitor and resolve IDocs error (CLFMAS, MATMAS) in ERP client 300, ERP client 500 / MDS, ARP client 300.
- Monitor and resolve error (plausible) master data check (Siron reports) for Material, Customer, Vendor
- Checking of data accuracy and completeness
- Pick up and resolve/ settle Plausibility checks report in order to achieve a harmonized, quality database system.
- Responsible for the Integrity of Materials Master Data.
- Manage and perform mass upload and mass change requested by business.
- Involve in project-specific Data Enablement activities including SAP S4 HANA projects:
- Master data blue print
- Data cleansing (ensure mandatory fields in the material master are populated)
- Data mapping
- Data loading
- Post-loading Data validation.
- Perform system and integration testing including the functionality, performance and fit to ensure that it meets the original requirements and works within the defined constraints.
- Ongoing cleansing and normalization of the Data.
- Responsible for developing standards, guidelines, processes and expertise to consistently address recurring master data issues and constant review Management Manual – master data related.
- Monitor recurring exception reports and initiate data clean-up opportunities.
- Works with end users on material standardization opportunities.
- Uses knowledge of the system to help develop better efficiencies within the system and process improvement.
- Establish reporting and measurement such as SLA, etc.
- Conduct training to end users.
- Maintain partner relationships with internal and/or external stakeholders to identify customer needs and inter business activities required to foster a productive relationship.
- Conduct data analyses on extracted data to identify unusual activity (e.g., duplicates on materials, customers and vendors).
- Open for additional responsibilities beside master data.
- Min degree holders with at least 5 years of experience in the same field as preferred.
- Knowledge of Global Master Data Management policies and processes to ensure that transactions are properly reviewed, authorized, recorded, and executed.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management & Logistics area are preferable.
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 (e.g. MM, SD, PP, WM, QM, etc) for compliance and audits, Excellent in IT Skills (Microsoft).
- Excellent communication, follow-up skills & demonstrate superior team player
- Prior experience managing projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, key performance indicators achieved) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities; developing project plans; and develop contingency plans.
- Must be capable of working with minimal supervision and in a complex, fast paced and high-volume environment.
- Only Singapore citizen or PR preferred
- Work Location: Jurong East
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.