Senior / GIS Software Application Engineers (ESRI)
- To perform application requirements’ analysis and design proposal, development (new requirements), enhancements (change requirements), implementation (testing, documentation, training), as well as, support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades);
- New technology exploration and conduct proof-of-concept;
- Prepare user guide and conduct user training;
- Prepare deployment documents and deployment;
- Tasks as designated by the Corporation.
- A diploma or degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience on Java and MS.Net Framework.
- Experience and proficient in some of the following technologies:
- Experience in GIS related application development and maintenance;
- ESRI ArcGIS Suite of Product version 10.3 and above;
- MS SQL Server 2012 and above;
- MS Visual Studio 2008 and above;
- C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net,(Framework 3.5 and above);
- Web services standard such as REST, XML, SOAP and XSDL.
- Knowledge in the following area will be an added advantage:
- Geocortex and K2Vi is preferred;
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services;
- MS TFS.
- Analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- MCPD, MCSD and/or ArcGIS certifications will be preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd