Senior GIS Engineer (Project Management) (CJY 040705)
Well Established Company | Listed Company
Central West area | 5 days work week
8 Years of GIS Experience preferably in Project Management
- Develop and implement software solutions/ applications for enterprise customers.
- Configure and tailor solutions to suit end user’s needs.
- Contribute to the stages of a project life cycle including conducting requirements study with end users, solutioning, development of requirements, system and design documentation and application support and maintenance.
- Work with a variety of development environments such as HTML5, Java, .NET and other object-oriented environments or scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Work with spatial datasets and data formats.
- Contribute to engagements with end-users such as workshops, exhibitions, technical support, and training delivery.
- Take on and manage the role as a team-leader/Project Manager as and when needs arise.
- Contribute to the monthly reporting of project progress
- Pro-actively stay updated on latest ArcGIS and relevant IT technology
- Maintain and ensure GIS System uptime for assigned client’s account(s)
- Diploma/ Degree holders in Information Technology (IT), Information Systems or its equivalent
- 8 years of prior working experience in GIS Industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing web mapping applications in ARCGIS JSAPI 3.x version.
- Knowledge in ArcGIS JSAPI 4.x will be an advantage
- Experience in developing web applications in Bootstrap/React framework will be an advantage.
- Candidates with experience in waterfall and/or agile software development lifecycle processes, standards and best practices will be an advantage.
- Prior experience in Project Management experience will be an advantage
Strong knowledge in 2 or more of the following:
- ArcGIS or other GIS software technology
- Web-based technology such as HTML, CSS, Flash, PHP, etc.; and web browsers and their rendering engines; and understanding of issues regarding web usability
- Mobile technology such as iOS, Android SDK
- RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.