Senior Game Developers (Unity 2D & 3D)
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
Our Future is Thatz. Your Future is Bright.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
If you have in-depth expertise on gaming software development using Unity platform and you have worked for major gaming companies for at least 3 years, we would like to invite you to submit your profile and portfolio for this new job opportunity.
You are welcome to join a new gaming production company (which is funded by VCs) as one of their pioneer team member to develop financial gaming software for their major clients in the region.
Senior Game Developers (Unity 2D & 3D)
- Develop games to meet design and technical requirements as required by projects.
- Working with Game Producer closely in a full game development cycle.
- Collaborate with Game Designers to implement prototype, codes, logics and functionalities as per communicated design.
- Establish effective pipelines and integrate media assets from Game Artists.
- Write high quality, structural and performance-driven codes. Conduct testing, debugging, optimizing and ensure integrity of codes.
- Working on updates to bring new features, functionalities and improvements to the games.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field from a recognized university.
- At least 4 years of Unity programming experience, familiar with Unity 2D & 3D game mechanisms, animation and optimization.
- Experience in Unity UI system, must be able to develop high quality UI from design.
- Experience in Unity Networking and familiar with at least one networking framework such as UNet, Photon etc.
- Proficient in C# programming, knack for writing clean, readable and easily maintainable codes.
- Experience in the following areas will be added advantageous:
- Unity Shuriken particle effects
- AI programming (e.g. behaviour trees, pathfinding etc.)
- integrating with 3rd party payment systems
- Passionate in gaming, with high motivation to develop game software.
- Excellent team player with good communication skills.
- Must be a fast learner and always be interested to embrace new technologies.
- Locals preferred.
Selected candidate(s) will be placed with Thatz International Pte Ltd for project or outsourcing needs.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd