Senior Game Designer (Top Global Video Game Firm)
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading Video Game company
- Generate exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences
Our client is a leading game development firm in Asia Pacific and is part of a global video game company. The Singapore branch has been here for more than a decade with a multicultural team of over 30 different nationalities.
The Senior Game Designer will create game systems that meets the targeted experience for players, while observing the production directives of the game.
You will be responsible for:
- Standardizing, documenting and communicating the game systems to the team.
- Regularly updating documentation to offer a useful work reference for the whole team.
- Participating actively in the production of prototypes in order to adjust and validate systems prior to starting production.
- Assessing the success of prototypes by measuring how objectives are met.
- Following the direction set by the Game Design Director, and working on all aspects of Game Design using the proper methods to provide accurate and meaningful designs.
- Participating in the development of tools while collaborating with the Programming team to determine the Game Design needs of such systems.
- You have at least 7 years' experience in Video Game industry, in a position of Game Designer or equivalent.
- You have significant work experience on AAA games.
- Experience in 3Cs (character, control, camera) is preferred.
- You possess good analytical & communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd