Senior Game Designer
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Join a well-known company with long history of success
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Work alongside a team of like-minded gaming enthusiasts
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
Your responsibilities include :
- Mentoring Game Designers in their respective fields and reviewing their work in GDDs, character, level design and new features.
- Methodically mapping out each integral element for operations
- Providing good quality system designs and scripts for new content as well as balanced game content
- Being highly proficient while utilising Microsoft Excel for scenario simulation
- Analysing monetisation techniques and discerns which applies to the game.
- Developing comprehensive and detailed game design documents and specifications
- Adjusting game play and design according to analysis of user feedback and social metrics
- Working with Engineers, Artists and Data teams to iterate and tune designs in a collaborative manner
- You have at least 6 years of game design experience with a minimum of 4 to 6 shipped game titles
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its relevant functions such as VLOOKUP Tables
- You have comprehensive knowledge of and interest in the gaming industry
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a personal focus on goals and metrics is essential for the role
- You possess highly efficient documentation skills
- Prior programming and/or art experience will be an added advantage
Snaphunt Pte Ltd