Senior Game Designer
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Dec-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within a successful game development company
- Mentor a team of passionate designers
- Be a part of a creative and collaborative work environment
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Mentoring Game Designers and reviewing their work in GDDs, character, level design and new features.
- Methodically map out integral elements for operations with Artists, Programmers and Production
- Creating high quality system designs and scripts for new content.
- Providing balanced game content within the set timeline
- Analysing monetisation techniques applicable to the game
- Developing game design documents and specifications as well as analysing feedback to improve game play and design
- You have at least 6 years of game design experience and 4 shipped game titles.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its relevant functions such as VLOOKUP Tables is required
- Programming and/or art experience will be an added advantage
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of and interest in the gaming industry
- You possess excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You are highly driven by goals and metrics
- You have efficient documentation skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd