Senior Fund Accountant
SilkRoad Property Partners, a boutique Real Estate Investment Manager, seeks an open-minded and capable CPA/ACCA, to join their team as Senior Fund Accountant in its Singapore Office.
Directly reports to Vice President – Financial Controller.
- Review limited partnership agreements and private placement memorandums to ensure compliance with operational and reporting procedures.
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met, this includes planning and coordination with fund administrators, tax advisers, auditors, legal counsels and banking personnel.
- Prepare payments for portfolio companies/SPVs
- Review monthly and quarterly financial work papers for portfolio companies/SPVs
- Review statutory annual accounts and disclosures
- Monitor cash flows and cash balances
- Ensure portfolio is in compliance with loan covenants
- Handle the group consolidation.
- Provide active support from finance perspective during investment transactions (set up entities, arrange for necessary corporate documents etc.)
- Prepare and review budget / forecast.
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned
- Degree holder, qualified CA/ACCA
- At least 6 years relevant experience preferably in real estate investments, PE Fund accounting
- IFRS consolidation capabilities
- Strong financial analysis and solutions finding skills
- Good interpersonal and business communication skills
- Selfmotivated, independent and results-oriented, with strong initiative
SilkRoad Property Partners Pte Ltd