Senior Fund Accountant
Our client is an asset management firm with significant presence in the region.They are highly regarded for customer service excellence and have managed to establish long-lasting relationships with their clients.
This role involves efficient trade processing, security valuation, financial statements production, query handling to deliver accurate reports to clients.
You will be responsible for :
- Monitoring fund activity and resolving cash breaks
- Processing and recording corporate actions accurately
- Preparing NAV in a timely manner and documentations for capital activities
- Ensuring service level agreements and memorandum and client delivery summaries are maintained.
- Acting as a point of escalation for complex issues.
- Coordinating with auditors to complete audit activities on schedule
- Reviewing reconciliations, identifying and resolving variances
- Ensuring that team members comply with operating policies, procedures and guidelines in completion of Fund Accounting processes.
- You have a degree in Accountancy and at least 4 years experience within a Fund Accountant role, ideally within the Asset Management industry.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Opportunity to join a key player in the industry
- Excellent career progression path
- Attractive salary and comprehensive benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd