Senior Full Stack Engineer (Angular/ReactJS)
- Join an international product design and development firm
- Attractive compensation
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is an international product design and development company that has over the last few decades, built a reputation for crafting innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing Java software components for Topaz / Global Order Manager as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Driving and reviewing technical and architectural design of global solutions.
- Enforcing architectural design guidelines and challenging the status quo.
- Ensuring code is secure, stable and is operating efficiently.
- Meeting client expectations through frequent release cycles of quality software.
- Providing your expertise and architectural assistance to other team members.
- Investigating and resolving production issues with RTB and global teams to help maintaining a stable production environment.
- Collaborating effectively with virtual teams across locations and beyond organizational boundaries.
- You have at least 8 years experience with expertise in multi-threaded programming, memory management and profiling.
- Strong Java development skills with hands on work with Java 8, Web Services (REST, SOAP), XML is required.
- You are adept at AngularJS, React, TypeScript, Reactive programming and web sockets.
- You have hands-on experience working with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JMS.
- Experience with Oracle Database, SQL, PLSQL etc. is required.
- Proficiency in using tools like: InteliJ IDEA, JIRA, Git, Maven, Gradle, npm, gulp Teamcity, etc would be preferred.
- You have worked with large enterprise systems and have knowledge of financial products, preferably structured products.
- Experience using Elasticsearch, Kafka, Hazelcast, Event Driven Architecture would be advantageous.
- You possess strong communication skills, and can interact with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You can cater to non-functional requirements like stability, capacity, scalability and manageability.
- You have experience working closely with business partners to gather requirements and work iteratively to reach the final product.
- You are an amazing team-player who can keep calm and handle crisis situations with extreme composure.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd