Senior Full Stack Engineer (AEM , Digital)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for leveraging digital technologies to automate existing business processes so as to improve process efficiency
Digital technologies are shaking every industry now and life Insurance is no exception. To empower our agents with best in class and future-proof digital solutions to create values for our customers, AIA Digital Technology Department embarks the exciting agile transformation journey to
- build an agile team that are up-to-date with latest digital technologies and embracing the best engineering practices contributing to the organization, the community and industry
- create a place where people are excited to come to work everyday
- Trust and responsibilities
- Collaborations and no brilliant jerks
- Cultural diversity
- Radically candid and check your ego at the door
- Growth Mindset and empower experiment. Fail fast > Learn fast > Improve fast > Share fast
- Data-driven decision and the best ideas win
- Hacker ethos
- Servant leadership
Your freedom and responsibilities are,
- Lead the portal team of 10+ engineers (SG and Batam) and take care of their development, both hard skills as well as the soft ones. Help them exploit their strengths and handle their weaknesses. Make sure they are properly equipped to perform their job the best they can.
- Manage a portfolio of portal applications on multiple tech stacks, including both BAU and new product developments, on-premises and on Azure.
- Take the initiative to seek for opportunities improving our engineering practices…
- Contribute to the tech modernization and long-term capacity planning.
- Share the knowledge internally and externally through brown-bag sessions, public blogging, meetups and conferences.
Who you are
- You abide by our values.
- You embrace the autonomy given and fully understand the responsibilities that come with it.
- You have 10+ years of experience leading, coaching, and mentoring individuals and teams
- You have years of software development experience and are passionate about various technologies, like Java, Node.JS, ReactJS/React Native, AEM, Microservices architecture, Kubernetes, automated testing, CI/CD, distributed tracing and centralized logging etc...
- You have 3+ years working on public cloud (Azure, AWS, GPC etc…)
- You appreciate the values of XP and you know agile is more than Scrum ceremonies.
- You care about developing people as a leader.
- You have the Grit
If you want to make a difference in our digital transformation journey to create a positive impact on people’s lives to help them live healthier, longer, better lives and find the above sounds interesting to you, we want to talk to you.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd