Senior Frontend Engineer
Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our Senior Frontend Engineer, you are responsible to build scalable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement new user-facing features in our products.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Process engineering - Review processes, evaluate risks and recommend improvements in the current operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- 4 years of experience with front end, web or mobile software.
- Experience in multi-tier web architecture with knowledge of cross browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (such as data structures, algorithms, architecture, OO design).
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience working with UX teams to define, prototype, and implement great customer experiences.
- Understanding of common UX patterns and ability to identify and mitigate UX design risks early in the development process.
- Attuned design sense so can collaborate with UX designers and hold a high bar with “backend” SDE’s.
- Understands frontend software design patterns (e.g. asynchronicity, data binding, modules, objects, promises).
- Experience with AWS Services (e.g. S3, DynamoDB, EC2, ECS, SNS/SQS, Lambda, Kinesis, Kibana).
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Passionate about mentoring and has deep hands-on technical expertise in full-stack development.
- Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly.
- Experience with CI/CD in a frontend context.
- Experience establishing and leveraging web analytics.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)