Senior / First Vice President, Group Special Asset Management
Functional area: Group Special Asset Management
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
GSAM is an independent and centralized Division responsible for the restructure, work-out and recovery of all Non-performing Loans (NPL) and Non-performing Assets (NPA) of the UOB Group.
- Evaluate and formulate account strategy / action plan for management approval
- Negotiate / reach agreement on viable corporate debt restructuring plan, execute / implement the approved corporate debt restructuring plan and monitor / review the progress/ effectiveness of the corporate debt restructuring plan
- Prompt follow up/ remedial action to ensure compliance of recovery plan
- A degree from a recognized institution or a relevant professional qualification
- At least 12 to 15 years lending / credit or restructuring / recovery experience in corporate banking or commercial banking.
- Familiarity with legal / loan documentation, insolvency work and corporate finance will be an advantage
- Good analysis, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)