Senior Firmware Engineer (upto 7.5k)
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 19-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Design, modify and evaluate embedded firmware, and/or programmable logic and/or electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in electronic equipment and devices.
- Perform engineering work in basic and applied research, development, and/or design of new products and/or sustaining of existing products.
- Uses equipment to analyze operating data and conduct experimental tests
- Design product architectures to meet specific parameters. Includes critical timing issues, complex algorithms, configuration strategies, interface strategies, etc.
- Provides detailed technical documentation verifying proof of design feasibility.
- Manages projects including performance, technical requirements, budget, and schedule.
- Extensive CPLD's and FPGA's (Xilinx preferred). Ability to source VHDL code without supervision for embedded controller applications.
- Experience with creating RTL designs using hardware description language (HDL) directly, Verilog or VHDL.
- Experience with A/D conversion chips, digital I/O control.
- Implementation of signal mixing, filtering of measurements and control of devices in VHDL.
- SPI bus or similar interface knowledge required.
- Logic hardware design experience – schematic design of FPGA logic control boards.
- Knowledge of PCBA layout also desired, especially Altium.
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience with real-time embedded software design.
- Demonstrated working experience with C/C++ required
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram Jobs link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.